Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's raining

Therefore, it is wet, muddy, there are puddles and yes it's cold.
I started getting calls at 7:15AM Saturday morning. "Are you open?", "Is it wet?", "Is it muddy?", "How muddy is it?" And the piece de resistance, "How many people are going to be there today?" I want to answer all of these with a smart remark. Who wouldn't? Especially the last one. I wish I could ask, "Could you tell me what the score of the Charger game will be?" I wish I could make predictions like that. I'd play the lottery every day.
Now it's Sunday and yes I got the same questions this morning. So frustrating. Molly has been more or less inside all day. It's now after 5 and about 20 mins ago she wanted to go outside, but came right back in. Then of course as I sat down she wanted out again. This time she meant business. It's raining, as I said, and she's very spoiled and she doesn't like to get wet. She ran to the side yard, did her buisiness and ran back to the door frantically wanting to get in. She's very good about sitting on the towel and getting dried off. She waited for her dinner and is now back on the couch sleeping. Ahhh, the dogs life.

No comments: