Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love trying new microbrews
2. I’ll never say no to taking care of my sibling’s offspring.
3. I found and married the love of my life. The wait was well worth it.
4. I love hiking with my dad and Darryl in Yosemite, it is my release from reality.




5. We have everyone at our house for Christmas Eve, every year we add someone new. This year it was my cousin Troy his wife Caroline and the kids. I hope they come back.




6. I miss my stepfather very much. My brother and I agree he was the only “real” parent we ever had.
7. I wasn’t sure about living in California when I first came here. It seems to agree with me now. I can’t imagine shoveling snow or having to get up and go out into single digit weather. I can’t believe I used to walk to school with wet hair and Nike’s.
8. Almost every pair of shoes I own is New Balance.
9. I love my sister with all my heart and we’ve only fought one time in our lives. Strange, but true.
10. I love to take pictures. I have two portable hard drives and BOXES of pictures I’ve taken over the years. Beware; you could be in one of those boxes.
11. iPod amazes me, what will they think of next?
12. I am pretty laid back most of the time and generally kind and courteous, unless of course you have crossed me in some way. Then you probably think I am a “royal bitch”. I was called that just two weeks ago. Turns out the guy never even visited our establishment, “no we don’t have your ID”, and at least he apologized.
13. I do not subscribe to the theory that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
14. I answer our reservation line 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. (See #13)
15. I can never say no to chocolate.
16. I have run the LA Marathon 4 times.
17. I have driven across the country and back 7 times.
18. I have been to every state except Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota and West Virginia.
19. I’ve been to Fiji, Australia and Ireland and highly recommend all three.
20. I used to have to have socks on my feet at all times, just in the last two years I have gone barefoot most of the day.
21. I watch all of my TV shows on DVR. I can’t stand to watch them in real time. Plus the phone usually rings. It takes me about 3 hrs to watch a 90 min movie.
(My hubby helped me with the last 4)
22. I drive a Subaru Baja.
23. I don’t like to repeat myself.
24. I like to cook and bake.
25. I love my Molly Girl!! (She’s our black lab)

No comments: